Trans-Mexico Day #13 Guanajuato to San Miguel Allende
Trans-Mexico Day #13 January 10, 2022 Guanajuato, GU to San Miguel Allende, GU 78Km Start 8:50am Finish 6:08pm Ride Time: 7:45 Ascent: 1523m Descent: 1668m Tour Total Km: 1166 Details at: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/81288920 I slept well last night in palatial room number 18 at the Hotel Luna in Guanajuato. My body was still sore from climbing Cristo Rey. Fortunately the loud music from Jardín de la Unión ended much earlier because it was Sunday. I set my alarm for 7:30am but woke up at seven. I edited and posted yesterday‘s report and then began packing. The hotel breakfast began serving at 8am and I was there by 8:05. I was on the road before 9am. I was steadfast to not get lost this time and failed miserably. I got so turned around that I went backwards on the route. After I got my bearings straightened, I was able to flawlessly leave town following the route. As a reward I stopped at a market for a freshly squeezed orange juice. The sidewalks and streets w...
Comments
Post a Comment